- Location: Forest Beach
- Type: House
- View: Near Ocean
The home has also been recently upgraded with 400mbps internet service, ethernet access from the private office, and Tri-band mesh WiFi routers that achieve fast download speeds throughout the house, ensuring you can work effectively from your "home away from home". In addition, Roku's are provided on all 6 TV's in the house so you can stream your favorite movies, TV shows and ball games on demand. So whether it's for a pure vacation getaway, or you're looking for a "work from home" beachside oasis, look no further than Seaside Oaks!
PROXIMITY TO BEACH
• 2nd Row Beach House in North Forest Beach
• Partial Ocean Views
• 1-minute walk to beach via end of cul-de-sac (no crossing busy streets for beach access)
• Private access to the public beach is gained via the pool area, or a nearby wooden boardwalk for bikes and beach carts
• Community Pool (including kiddie pool, lounge chairs, outdoor shower, rocking chairs, gazebo and poolside restrooms also accessible from the beach)
• 400mbps Internet Service - Triband Mesh WiFi Network plus Ethernet in Private Office
• Private Gas Grill
• 6 TV's with Roku on each - Living Room and one in every bedroom
• Linens and Beach Towels Provided
• Large commercial Ice maker in car port
• Three large live oak trees on the property with Spanish Moss, for those looking for a little extra low-country southern charm
• Central location on island within 20 minute drive of 24 golf courses
• Van Der Meer Shipyard Tennis Center 3 minute walk from house, 1 hour/day access to open courts included at no charge
• *Pet Friendly to Dogs under 30 pounds
• EV Charger in Garage
• 5 Bedrooms
• 4 Full Bathrooms
• 1 Half Bathroom
• Sleeps 14
• Parking for a maximum of 4 vehicles. All vehicle parking must be located on improved surfaces, like driveways, and cannot be on grassed or landscaped areas.
• 3114 Square Feet
• Washer/ Dryer
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Bedroom 1 - 1 King "Master on 1st Floor" w/King Bed, Private Bathroom w/dual vanities, private deck (no beach view)
• Bedroom 2 - 1 King - 2nd Floor Master w/King Bed, Private Bathroom w/dual vanities, private deck (best ocean view in the house)
• Bedroom 3 - 1 Queen - 2nd Floor "Mini-Master" w/Queen Bed, Private Bathroom w/single vanity
• Bedroom 4 - 1 Queen - 2nd Floor Bedroom with Queen Bed, partial ocean view
• Bedroom 5 - Bunk Room - 2nd Floor Kids Bedroom with 2 sets of Bunk Beds: Twin over Double & Twin over Twin with pull-out trundle - Sleeps 6
• * A total of 4 adult unisex bikes are included in your amenity fee when booking. Not included with rentals over 21 nights.
• *This house is dog friendly with $300 non-refundable pet deposit - Please inquire when making your reservation. Certain restrictions do apply. (Size limit 30
• All cars should be in the Unit's garage or driveway. Absolutely no parking on the pine straw or grass, or in neighboring driveways
• The Vacation Company's Guest Connect will contain all your check-in information (lock codes, Wi-Fi codes, and other information pertinent to your stay).
• 3 night stay options available 11/27-12/17. Contact us for booking information.
- *4 Adult Bikes
- Community Pool
- Dogs Considered
- EV Charger
- Grill/BBQ - Private
- Tennis - Membership
- Free Wifi
- Satellite / Cable
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Community Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Garage Access
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- pets considered
- Washing Machine
- Contactless Check-In & Check Out
- Deadbolt lock on entryway
- Fire Extinguisher
- No-contact check-in and check-out
- Nonsmoking only
- Smoke detectors
- Near Ocean
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Water View
Our son graduated on Friday, and we had family flying in to join us for part of the week. The house is absolutely the perfect space for couples and families to gather. The weather wasn't great, but we didn't care because the open kitchen, living, and dining room areas afforded us the opportunity to enjoy each others' company. The little office even had enough privacy to allow for my brother to get a few hours of work in while the rest of the crew socialized. We loved the outside deck and dining area, and used that when it wasn't raining. We baked and grilled often and with ease, and appreciated the wide array of plates, glassware, cutlery, spices, and kitchen gadgets. The location is outstanding, and the rental agency was quick to respond if we had any questions. Such a wonderful trip planned for a momentous occasion that was made even more special by having perfect lodging accommodations.
This house checked every box. They had absolutely every thing included we could possibly want and so much more. The kitchen has absolutely everything and we loved all the beach toys. The porches are fantastic. We found ourselves spending every night on the balconies. I highly highly recommend this home. Thank you for a great week.
Wow! Can't say enough great things about this property. Plenty of room with comfy beds, great living area, plus the decks! Our family loved the proximity to the beach and Coligny Plaza. Check in and check out was a breeze. The house had all the amenities plus a gift bag for our Westie! Beach towels are provided and the bikes were a lot of fun. Our host did a great job communicating with us. Would definitely rent from the Vacation Company again. Thanks for making our trip so enjoyable. Julie Droge
The bedrooms, with 2 masters, a bunk room and 2 guest rooms was perfect for us. The common space was great for dining and hanging out. Our extended families were in 2 other homes next to and across the street from us. Our house was the gathering house for lunches etc. The kitchen was fully stocked and it was great to have laundry facilities. The porch/deck was roomy and had a long dining table for late night games etc. It was really great!
The property was great but also the response and service provided by the property manager was excellent! He was available, so cordial, and solved for us on everything needed.
We had 6 adults and 6 kids, and it was a great house! Plenty of space/seating for everyone to enjoy downstairs when not at the beach. Great location to a non-crowded portion of the beach, You do have to go up/down 2 sets of stairs to get to the beach (difficult with all the beach stuff). We would stay here again!!
Loved the neighborhood, the house, the pool and the beach
The most painless beach rental I've ever made!
This was by far my favorite place to stay in Hilton Head. The house is in the perfect location. So close to the beach and the pool. Also, close but not too close to tons of stores and restaurants. The house has so much room inside and out. Great place to spend a week on vacation.
We loved this house. Itâ€™s got a great open kitchen dining room living room area that was perfect for congregating. And the beds are super comfortable. We had a great time spending Thanksgiving week here with our family
This property was everything we expected and more. The proximity to the pool and the beach was exactly as advertised. The kitchen had everything we needed. All information communicated re check in and out was accurate and easy to follow. There were added touches like dog treats and starter kitchen supplies and toiletries. The furniture was comfortable and the house was super clean. We loved having the bikes available. The Vacation Company was responsive to questions and calls before and during our stay. Thanks for a great week.
Easiest check-in experieance ever and a great place to stay. Spacious, comfortable , easy access to beach.
Great location and well maintained property
This home was exactly what we'd hoped. It was the right size for our extended family of 9. There were ample private spaces in addition to the open family room/kitchen/dining room. The dÃ©cor was bright and beach orient,ed but also tasteful. The unit had many extra items that we had not brought that added to our enjoyment-air bed, beach tent, boogie boards, etc. The beach was literally steps from the front door! We definitely recommend this home.