- Initial Payment & Guest License Agreement - A deposit of 50% of the total rental is required to confirm the reservation. We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. This Agreement must be signed and returned to the Company within fourteen (14) days of making your reservation
- Final Payment – Your full payment of the total rental must be received thirty (30) days prior to arrival. If we don't receive your payment by thirty (30) days prior to arrival, we will automatically bill the credit card on file for your final payment.
- All rates are quoted by the week, except for ‘long-term’ rates which are monthly. Rates for Easter, Heritage, and Thanksgiving may differ from published rates. All our properties require a minimum 7-night stay. Quoted or published rates do not include an administrative booking fee or any applicable taxes (currently 10%). Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Outside of 60 days (villas) or 90 days (homes) - Reservations canceled outside the 60-days of arrival for villas/condos or 90-days of arrival for homes will be refunded all payments minus the reservation fee. The reservation fee is nonrefundable.
- Inside of 60 days (villas) or 90 days (homes)- If Guest cancels within 60-days of arrival for villas/condos or 90-days of arrival for homes all payments will be forfeited. No refunds for early departures or no-shows. If you have purchased travel insurance, any or all trip reimbursement will be subject to the policy terms and conditions. The travel insurance agreement is between Guest and the Policy Provider. The Vacation Company is not the policy provider.
- Storms - There are no refunds in the event of a tropical storm, tropical depression, hurricane, or named storm, and all payments will be forfeited. If Guest has purchased travel insurance, any or all trip reimbursement is between you and the insurance company and will be subject to the policy terms and conditions. The travel insurance agreement is between Guest and the Policy Provider. The Vacation Company is not the policy provider.
- Orders of the Governor or Hilton Head Island Town Council Restricting Rentals - Reservations are subject to cancellation on the basis of the order of the Governor of South Carolina or ordinance of Hilton Head Island Town Council. There are no refunds in the event of said order or ordinance prohibiting any short-term rentals.
- We recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your investment. If Guest has purchased travel insurance, any or all trip reimbursement will be subject to the policy terms and conditions. The travel insurance agreement is between Guest and the Policy Provider. The Vacation Company is not the policy provider.
- Check-in time – Guest acknowledges that check-in is NO EARLIER THAN 4:00 PM.
- Check-out time – Guest acknowledges that check-out is NO LATER than 10:00 AM.
CAR PASSES/PARKING PASSES
- Sea Pines, Palmetto Dunes, or Shipyard - If you are staying in Sea Pines, Palmetto Dunes, or Shipyard, that plantation’s car gate passes will be mailed to you 3 weeks prior to your arrival.
- North and South Forest Beach villa complexes – Parking passes will be delivered to the villa on the day of arrival. Please make sure parking passes are always visible.
- NO DOGS, CATS, OR OTHER ANIMALS – Guest is not permitted to have dogs, cats, or other animals on or at the property unless agreed upon by Company prior to arrival, and the nonrefundable dog fee is paid (except in the case of service animals (dogs) or emotional support animals).
- DOG-FRIENDLY RESERVATIONS - Guest agrees to be responsible for picking up after their dog and won't allow the dog to be left unattended. Dogs are not permitted on furniture or beds in the property. If additional costs are incurred for cleaning, pick-up, flea treatments and/or similar actions as a result of the dog, the Guest’s credit card will be billed. The nonrefundable pet fee is $300.00 for the first dog and $150.00 for each additional dog (if the property allows for more than one dog).
- SERVICE AND/OR EMOTIONAL ANIMALS - The Company shall make reasonable accommodations upon written request for a service animal (dog) or an emotional support animal, in accordance with applicable law, and no pet fee shall be required. Guest must submit a written request for the service animal or emotional support animal in advance of their reservation. The Company may request information and/or documentation in accordance with applicable law supporting the animal’s status as a service animal or emotional support animal, together with up to date veterinary records confirming the animal is current with all vaccinations. The Company reserves the right to withdraw consent and demand removal of any previously permitted service animal or emotional support animal upon evidence of injury or damage to person or property caused by the animal, threatening or aggressive behavior of the animal, damage done by the animal to the property, non-compliance by the Guest with local ordinances and state laws regarding custody and control of the animal, or any other reason permitted by applicable law.
- NUISANCE ANIMALS - Under no circumstances will a nuisance animal be tolerated on the property and the Company reserves the right to withdraw consent and demand removal of any animal on the property in the event it is reported or complaints are registered that the animal is a nuisance including, but not limited to, being off leash or out of Guest’s control, running unrestrained off the premises, aggressive or uncontrolled behavior towards other animals or persons, or excessive noise or barking. Such conduct may further include the Guest allowing the animal to defecate on the property or on others’ property without cleaning up after the animal.
- Bikes - If your rental property (ONLY HOUSES; VILLAS/CONDOS NOT INCLUDED) includes bikes as an amenity, they will be available for your 4:00 PM check-in until 10:00 AM check-out. Please note monthly/snowbird winter rental guests do not have access to the bike program.
- Pool or Spa Heat - Pool or spa heat must be scheduled at least fourteen (14) days prior to arrival. A flat fee has been determined for different seasons. If the weather drops below 50 degrees, the pool may not be capable of being heated. No refund of the rental will be given if pool heating equipment fails.
- Tennis – Free tennis applies to some properties. Inquire about specific properties by calling our office.
- Rental guests must be 25 years or older to make a reservation. The occupancy of each home or villa is limited to the number of persons indicated. Any exceptions must be approved by our company management.
- NO SMOKING - ALL properties are designated as NO-Smoking. If we find that a guest has smoked in the property (or on the porch/patio or balcony) the guest will be charged for any cost pertaining to the removal of the smell to the property (i.e.: carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, ozone machine rentals, etc.). These charges will be billed to the credit card on file for the reservation.
- Current guests have the first option to rebook the same property for the same week for the following year. The advanced reservation must be made by 11 AM the Monday following the current year’s departure.
For further information about our guest license agreement and policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. An official guest license agreement will be sent to you within 24 hours of your confirmed reservation.