Our primary concern is the safety of our guests, owners, and employees during this time. We understand that you may have concerns about your upcoming vacation to Hilton Head Island, and we want to assure you that we are here to help. The recent outbreak of the Coronavirus is an unprecedented situation that is changing daily. Our reservationists are working diligently to respond to all phone calls, inquiries, and emails. We appreciate your patience during this time as we navigate these uncharted waters. Below is information regarding cancellation policies, travel insurance, FAQs, and additional resources.
CANCELLATION POLICIES - EXISTING RESERVATIONS
(Applies to reservations made before 6.25.20)
Arrival Before May 22nd, 2020 - All reservations scheduled to arrive before May 22nd. We encourage you to call our office with any additional questions regarding the cancellation policy. We understand there is a lot of uncertainty during this time surrounding the Coronavirus. Our reservation staff is available to discuss our flexible cancellation policy.
Arrivals From May 22nd - August 29th, 2020 - Arrivals from May 22nd - August 29th, 2020 we have implemented a more flexible cancellation policy. All reservations canceled outside the 30-days of arrival for villas/condos or 45-days of arrival for homes will be refunded all payments minus the reservation fee plus tax. The reservation fee is nonrefundable.
The following properties do not apply to the above statement. Any canceled reservations at the following properties are subject to the signed guest license agreement standard cancellation policy, 125 Dune Lane and 2 Quail.
Arrivals After August 29th, 2020 - Any cancellations for reservations arriving after August 29th, please reference your rental agreement. We want to assist all guests with reservations and to best do this, we ask that you email us at email@example.com due to high call volume.
- If you have purchased travel insurance through RedSky, please contact them directly about your existing policy. They will be happy to discuss any coverage questions you may have regarding your Red Sky trip insurance at 866-889-7409.
- If you booked your travel insurance through VRBO, please contact CSA Travel Protection at 888-501-3025. They will assist you with any coverage questions regarding your upcoming vacation.
Are we accepting new reservations?
- We are accepting new reservations from all areas.
- Governor McMaster lifted the lodging and travel restrictions from High-Risk Areas on 5.1.2020.
Are the Hilton Head beaches open?
- Private beach accesses are open.
- Public beach accesses will open 5.16 with restrictions
Is the bridge open?
Are the community amenities open?
- Governor McMaster lifted the band on community pools and pool decks effective. 5.18.20
- Regime management companies have the ability to keep the community pools closed.
- The following communities we have received confirmation that the pools will reopen with new regulations:
- Barrington - 5.18.20
- Beachside - 5.18.20
- Beachside Tennis - 5.18.20
- Beachwalk - 5.18.20
- Breakers - 5.18.20
- Captains Walk - 5.18.20
- Hampton Place - 5.18.20
- Harbourside - 5.18.20
- Harbour South Pool - 5.18.20
- Harbour Town Pool - 5.20.20
- Huntington - 5.18.20
- Island Club - 5.18.20
- Northshore - 5.20.20
- Ocean Gate - 5.18.20
- Oceanwood - 5.18.20
- SeaCrest - 5.23.20
- Shorewood - 5.18.20
- Sound Villas - 5.20.20
- South Beach Marina Pool- 5.20.20
- Villamare - 5.18.20
- Windsor Place - 5.18.20
- Windsor Court - 5.18.20
- Yacht Club - 5.22.20
- The following community pools we are waiting to get a confirmation on when or if they will open:
- Greens - Closed until further notice
- Lands End - Closed until further notice
- Ocean Club - Closed until further notice
- Turtle Lane Club
- Twin Oaks - Closed until further notice
Are all businesses open?
- Retail Stores reopened on 4.21.20. (Executive Order)
- Furniture and home-furnishing stores
- Clothing, shoe, and clothing-accessory stores
- Jewelry, luggage, and leather goods stores
- Department stores, except hardware and home-improvement stores
- Sporting goods stores
- Book, craft, and music stores
- Flea markets
- Florists and flower stores
- The below non-essential businesses reopened with restrictions (Executive Order)
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Spas, nail and waxing salons
- Barbershops and hair salons
- Tattoo parlors
- Tanning salons
- Massage therapy centers
- Bowling alleys and arcades
- Concert venues
- Indoor children's play areas (daycares exempted)
- Movie theaters and performing arts centers
- Planetariums and museums
- Tourist attractions
- Sporting venues and activities requiring contact and playground equipment
Are the grocery stores stocked?
- Grocery stores are open and restocking as much as possible.
- Items are limited at the grocery stores.
- Items such as toilet paper and hand sanitizers are in high demand, so they may not be available.
Are the restaurants and bars open?
- Governor McMaster updated the restaurant restrictions to allow for outdoor dining effective 5.4.20.
- Outdoor dining will begin on Monday 5.4.20 at participating restaurants.
- Local restaurants are offering delivery or pick up.
- Inside seating is not available at any restaurant to encourage social distancing.
- We encourage you to support the local businesses while you practice social distancing. Same great food in the comfort of your home!
If you would like the most up to date information on the Coronavirus, please visit the links below.