Our primary concern is the safety of our guests, owners, and employees during this time. We understand that you may have concerns about your upcoming vacation to Hilton Head Island, and we want to assure you that we are here to help. The recent outbreak of the Coronavirus is an unprecedented situation that is changing daily. Our reservationists are working diligently to respond to all phone calls, inquiries, and emails. We appreciate your patience during this time as we navigate these uncharted waters. Below is information regarding cancellation policies, travel insurance, FAQs, and additional resources.
CANCELLATION POLICIES - EXISTING RESERVATIONS
(Applies to reservations made before 3.30.20)
Arrival Before May 22nd, 2020 - All reservations scheduled to arrive before May 22nd. We encourage you to call our office with any additional questions regarding the cancellation policy. We understand there is a lot of uncertainty during this time surrounding the Coronavirus. Our reservation staff is available to discuss our flexible cancellation policy.
Arrivals From May 22nd - August 15th, 2020 - Arrivals from May 22nd - August 15th, 2020 we have implemented a more flexible cancellation policy. All reservations canceled outside the 30-days of arrival for villas/condos or 45-days of arrival for homes will be refunded all payments minus the reservation fee plus tax. The reservation fee is nonrefundable.
Arrivals After August 15th, 2020 - Any cancellations for reservations arriving after August 15th, please reference your rental agreement. We want to assist all guests with reservations and to best do this, we ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org due to high call volume.
- If you have purchased travel insurance through RedSky, please contact them directly about your existing policy. They will be happy to discuss any coverage questions you may have regarding your Red Sky trip insurance at 866-889-7409.
- If you booked your travel insurance through VRBO, please contact CSA Travel Protection at 888-501-3025. They will assist you with any coverage questions regarding your upcoming vacation.
Are we accepting new reservations?
- We are accepting reservations for arrivals after May 1, 2020.
Are the Hilton Head beaches open?
- Private beach accesses are open.
- All public access to the state's beaches and waterways has been restricted.
- Public beach accesses and public beach parking are closed.
Is the bridge open?
Are the community amenities open?
- All community pools and pool decks closed on April 1st, 2020, for a minimum of 14 days.
- All beach accesses, fitness centers, grilling stations, playgrounds, tennis courts, and basketball courts for the following communities are closed:
- Bluff Villas
- Captains Walk
- Hampton Place
- Ketch Court
- Lake Forest
- Windsor Court
- Windsor Place
Are all businesses open?
- All non-essential and close-contact businesses are closed.
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Spas, nail and waxing salons
- Barbershops and hair salons
- Tattoo parlors
- Tanning salons
- Massage therapy centers
- Bowling alleys and arcades
- Concert venues
- Indoor children’s play areas (daycares exempted)
- Movie theaters and performing arts centers
- Planetariums and museums
- Tourist attractions
- Sporting venues and activities requiring contact and playground equipment
Are the grocery stores stocked?
- Grocery stores are open and restocking as much as possible.
- Items are limited at the grocery stores.
- Items such as toilet paper and hand sanitizers are in high demand, so they may not be available.
Are the restaurants and bars open?
- Local restaurants are offering delivery or pick up.
- Dine-in is not available at any restaurant to encourage social distancing.
- We encourage you to support the local businesses while you practice social distancing. Same great food in the comfort of your home!
If you would like the most up to date information on the Coronavirus, please visit the links below.