Vacation Rental ~ Hilton Head Island
Welcome to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, where nothing’s a big deal. Really. If you were under the impression a Lowcountry coastal vacation wasn’t for you this year, then you were misinformed. We, at The Vacation Company have lived here for many, many years, and find it difficult to decide where to go on our own vacations, because we love it here so much.
Find out why, by searching our site for whatever it is you want in an ideal luxury home rental. Whether you want fireworks on the marina outside your window, an oceanfront balcony, or a fairway view poolside, The Vacation Company can provide you with the best from which to choose, including 100 homes and nearly 200 villas for weekly vacation rentals.
Our inventory covers the south end of the island, in the most sought-after areas:
- Palmetto Dunes
- Shelter Cove
- North & South Forest Beach
- Sea Pines Resort
where the annual Heritage Golf Classic is played on the Harbour Town links.
We offer a full range of sizes, views, and amenities, such as:
- 1-bedroom condos to 7-bedroom beachfront homes
- Recently upgraded features such as granite countertops, hardwood floors, flat-screen tv’s
- All outfitted for wireless Internet access.
- Marina views at South Beach, Harbour Town, or Shelter Cove
- Luxury villa complexes overlooking swimming pools to the Atlantic ocean.
- Free tennis privileges in some properties, while others offer heated pools.
Hilton Head is known for being family-friendly as well as eco-friendly. Enjoy the benefits:
- Paved bike paths winding for miles through pristine woods and marshlands
- Sandy beaches with protected dunes and wildlife
- Lush lagoons
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve
- Lawton Stables for horseback riding tours
- Dolphin watch and kayak tours
… and so much more.
Your family will experience outdoor activities against an uninterrupted horizon of trees, ocean, and painted sunsets. Visit the island and discover why it has become a favorite vacation destination year after year for millions.
Still wonder why it is so hard for us to leave? Because this island has everything we would want on our own vacations: sugar-sand beaches, endless paved bike trails, world-renowned golf courses, har-tru tennis courts, constant sunshine, and water sports galore! From parasailing, to windsurfing, paddleboarding, jet-skiing, charter-fishing, to kayaking… we haven’t even tried everything!
Come find out for yourself.